- Registered 3,024 aged and children with NHIS to enhance health accessibility.
Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH)
- Drilled 105 successful boreholes with 10 mechanized.
- Rehabilitated 18 boreholes in 16 communities. (List communities)
- 15 dustbins donated to some communities for sanitation exercises.
- Distributed water to about 60,000 people through water tanker services.
Maternal and Child Health
- Sponsored 5 Nurses in Midwifery Assistantship Programme.
- Supported 520 Pregnant women with delivery packages as part of the MCH Programme.
- Supported 840 infants with complimentary food package to reduce malnutrition.
- Registered 1,100 infants with the NHIS to improve maternal and child health.
SOCIAL INTERVENTION PROGRAM
School Uniform & Materials Support
- 1,542 books supplied to 92 basic schools.
- 24,082 pupils benefited from school uniforms distribution (12,711 girls and 11,371 boys).
- 100 brilliants but needy students were support with learning and reading materials through our Mentee Programme.
- Undergraduate scholarship 40 beneficiaries.
- Postgraduate Scholarship 120 beneficiaries studying M. Ed in Educational Studies.
Thrift Shop Project
- 1,935 beneficiaries of the established 8 thrift shops in Kwahu (Sempoa, Miaso, Ankoma, Nkwatia, Kwahu Tafo, Aduhima, Kotoso and Dwerebease).
Social & Health Education
- Reached out to 44 basic schools with education on Mental health, HIV & AIDS and Teenage Pregnancy.
- Reached out to more than 90,500 people through education and advocacy for the eradication of child and drug abuse.