- Registered 2,500 aged and children with NHIS to enhance health accessibility.
Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH)
- Drilled 105 successful boreholes with 5 inaugurated.
- Rehabilitated 18 boreholes in 16 communities.
- 15 dustbins donated to some communities for sanitation exercises.
- Distributed water to about 60,000 people through water tanker services
Maternal and Child Health
- Sponsored 5 Nurses in Midwifery Assistantship Programme.
- Supported 600 Pregnant women with delivery packages as part of the MCH Programme.
- Supported 500 infants with complimentary food package to reduce malnutrition.
- Registered 1,100 infants with the NHIS to improve maternal and child health.
SOCIAL INTERVENTION PROGRAM
School Uniform & Materials Support
- 1,542 books supplied to 92 basic schools.
- 24,082 pupils benefited from school uniforms distribution (12,711 girls and 11,371 boys).
- 100 brilliants but needy students were support with learning and reading materials through our Mentee Programme.
- 5 Teachers given undergraduate scholarship.
- 120 Teachers granted scholarship for Postgraduate programme in M. Ed in Educational Studies.
Thrift Shop Project
- 1,935 beneficiaries of the established 8 thrift shops in Kwahu (Sempoa, Miaso, Ankoma, Nkwatia, Kwahu Tafo, Aduhima, Kotoso and Dwerebease).
Social & Health Education
- Reached out to 44 basic schools with education on Mental health, HIV & AIDS and Teenage Pregnancy.
Reached out to more than 90,500 people through education and advocacy for the eradication of child and drug abuse
LIVELIHOOD EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
- Renovation of Classroom Blocks in 7 communities (Nkwatia, Abetifi, Pepease, Bokuruwa, Ahinase, Kwahu Tafo, Suminakese).
- Construction and installation of Gari Processing Centre at Nteso
- Construction of KG Block at Ankoma community.
- 1,665 farmers supported with Farm inputs and tools in 73 communities.
Youth & Apprenticeship
- 10 young women supported with sewing machines and items to undergo Youth and Apprenticeship Programme.
- Supported 84 drivers with driver’s license as part of the livelihood programme.